SHARP'S CHALKY'S BITE
24 x 330ml Bottles
In 2006, Rick Stein challenged Sharp’s to create a Cornish beer with the character and quality to stand alongside Belgian greats. Shortly after Chalky’s Bite was born. Named in honour of Rick’s infamous four-legged friend, this exceptional beer has since claimed multiple international brewing awards.
Chalky’s Bite is conditioned on a bed of three hop varieties and fennel seeds for up to 30 days to create its distinctive aroma and flavour. Savour in a stemmed glass and pair with mackerel for an outstanding beer and food experience.
Price includes delivery.
- World Beer Awards 'Country Winner' 2019
- World Beer Awards 'Country Winner' 2017
- World Beer Awards 'Europe's Best' 2014
- World Beer Awards 'World's Best' 2011
- World Beer Awards 'World's Best' 2010
- World Beer Awards 'World's Best' 2009