FlavoursAn enticing aroma of resinous hop, sweet malt and delicate roasted notes.
Doom Bar is inspired by its namesake, the treacherous sandbank at the mouth of the Camel Estuary near Sharps' home at Rock. Accomplished and precise, Doom Bar is the epitomy of consistency, balance and moreish appeal and is now the UK's no.1 selling cask beer.
An enticing aroma of resinous hop, sweet malt and delicate roasted notes. The mouth feel is a balanced, complex blend of succulent dried fruit, lightly roasted malt and a subtle yet assertive bitterness. The finish is dry and refreshing.
- Brussels Beer Challenge - Pale & Amber Ale - Bitter Bronze 2013
- Brussels Beer Challenge Bronze 2015
- Food Reader Awards Best Drink 2014
- Inapub People's Choice Award - Favourite Cask Ale Gold 2017
- Inapub People's Choice Award - Favourite Craft Beer Silver 2017
- International Beer Challenge Bronze (Design and Packaging) 2014
- People's Choice Award - Favourite Cask Ale Gold 2016
- Publican’s Choice Award National Cask Ale brand 2013
- Taste of the West Award Bronze 2013
- Taste of the West Award Silver 2014