FlavoursBalanced, succulent dried fruit, lightly roasted malt.
At the mouth of the Camel Estuary in Rock, lies the treacherous Doom Bar sandbank, the inspiration for this moreish amber ale.
The sandbank is revered as a formidable nautical challenge that should be approached with respect and navigated with skill.
Doom Bar is a perfectly balanced beer combining subtle yet complex flavours. This creates an amber ale which is both satisfying and deliciously moreish.
AROMA: Spicy resinous hop, sweet roasted malts.
TASTE: Balanced, succulent dried fruit, lightly roasted malt.
FINISH: Moreish, subtle bitterness.
FOOD PAIRING: Great with battered seafood like calamari, grilled white fish or pork. Also awesome with Sunday roasts.
AVAILABLE: In cask (4.0% abv) and bottle (4.3% abv).
- Brussels Beer Challenge - Pale & Amber Ale - Bitter Bronze 2013
- Brussels Beer Challenge Bronze 2015
- Food Reader Awards Best Drink 2014
- Inapub People's Choice Award - Favourite Cask Ale Gold 2017
- Inapub People's Choice Award - Favourite Craft Beer Silver 2017
- International Beer Challenge Bronze (Design and Packaging) 2014
- People's Choice Award - Favourite Cask Ale Gold 2016
- Publican’s Choice Award National Cask Ale brand 2013
- Taste of the West Award Bronze 2013
- Taste of the West Award Silver 2014