DOOM BAR ON-PACK PROMOTION 2022
Doom Bar 2022 On-Pack Promotion – Full Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions. All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Sharps Brewery Limited whose registered office is at Pityme Industrial, Estate Rock, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 6NU, a company registered in England and Wales with company number
- The promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required.
- Purchase is necessary for GB residents. No Purchase Necessary (NPN) entry route for Northern Ireland, see clause 10 for further details.
- The promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; employees of a Participating Retailer and anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Participants must purchase a Promotional Pack of Doom Bar Amber Ale from a Participating Retailer. Promotional Packs will carry a special ‘Campervan Adventure’ design on the pack, only packs carrying this design are included within the promotion. Promotional Pack sizes are 4x500ml Doom Bar pack and 10x440ml Doom Bar pack.
Campervan Adventure prizes:
Promotional Period: Entries open 11.04.2022 and close on 11:59pm on 31.07.2022 or when all prizes are claimed whichever is sooner.
Prize: There are 16 prizes to be won, each consisting of a campervan adventure. Each prize includes: campervan hire for 1 week (sleeps 2), outdoors jackets (2), rucksack (1), vouchers for chosen activity up to the value of £200 and £100 fuel allowance. Valid UK driving licence required and the campervan driver must be aged 25 years or over. A credit card for a refundable security deposit will be required upon hire commencement. This will be held against any damages that may occur during the hire period. Specific campervan inclusions will be provided at the time of booking.
Win instructions: You are a winner if your Promotional Pack contains a special twist off lid can which contains a winning ticket and adventure compass. Retain Promotional Pack, winning ticket and adventure compass for verification purposes. The distribution of winning special twist off cans is completely random and the Promoter cannot be held responsible for the final number of prizes available per participating retailer.
Claim instructions: To claim your prize you must call the telephone number stated on your winning ticket, stating your 6-digit unique winning code, your full name, Date of Birth, and mobile phone number, on or before the claim closing date by 11:59pm 31st July 2022. Claims received after the claim closing date will not be accepted. Mobile phone required. Calls charged at standard network rate.
Prize fulfilment: Winners will receive a call from the prize fulfilment team within 7 days of receipt of a valid claim to arrange booking of their Campervan Adventure. Winners will be asked to confirm the sizes required for their jackets as well as providing their full postal address, including postcode. The winner’s jackets and rucksack will be sent via parcel post to the address provided within 28 days.
Text to Win prizes:
Promotional Period: Entries open 11.04.2022 and close on 11:59pm on 31.07.2022 or when all prizes are claimed whichever sooner.
Entry instructions: find a 10-digit unique entry code on the inside of the packaging for a chance to win 1 of 1000s of outdoor prizes. To enter, text ‘DOOMBAR’ then a space and your 10-digit unique entry code to 66222 to find out instantly if you are a winner. Retain Promotional Pack and 10-digit unique entry code for verification purposes. Mobile phone required, texts charged at standard network rate.
Prize: There are 12,085 outdoors prizes to be won which include electric mountain bikes (10), Big Green Egg ceramic grills (15), Rick Stein food boxes or food shopping voucher equivalent (10), North Face rucksack (50) and £10 gift card for an outdoor retailer (12,000). All Text to Win prizes are available but may not be won, prizes allocated by algorithm, estimated chance of winning is 1 in 53.
Claim instructions: Winners of a £10 gift card for an outdoor retailer will receive a bounceback message confirming they are a winner. £10 gift cards will be sent via text message within 28 days of their win.
Winners of all other prizes will receive a bounceback message confirming which prize they have won. They will receive a phone call from the prize fulfilment team within 7 days of their win. Winners will be asked to provide their full name and full postal address including postcode in order to claim their prize.
Prize fulfilment: Winners of a £10 gift card for an outdoor retailer will receive a link to download their e-gift card via text message to the mobile number used on entry within 28 days of their win.
Winners of all other prizes will receive a phone call from the prize fulfilment team within 7 days where they will be asked to confirm their full name and postal address, including postcode. Prizes will then be dispatched by courier or parcel post within 28 days of receipt of address details.
Promotional Period: Entries open 12:00am on 01.08.2022 and close 11:59pm on 31.08.2022.
Entry instructions: find a 10-digit unique entry code on the inside of the packaging for a chance to win 1 of 5 Doom Bar Amber Ale packs. Text ‘DOOMBAR’ then a space and your 10-digit unique entry code from the inside of promotional packaging to 66222. Retain promotional pack for verification purposes. Mobile phone required, texts charged at standard network rate.
Prize: There are 5 prizes to be won, each prize is Doom Bar Amber Ale 10x440ml pack. Winners selected at random via an automated computerised program under the supervision of an independent adjudicator from all valid entries received during the Final Draw Promotional Period.
Claim instructions: Winners will be notified by phone call to the mobile number used upon entry within 7 days of the Final Draw closing date. Winners will be required to provide their full name, date of birth and full postal address, including postcode, in order to claim their prize.
Prize fulfilment: Prizes will be dispatched via courier or parcel post within 28 days of receipt of address details. The winner or a responsible adult aged 18 or over must be available to sign for and take delivery of the prize.
(10) No Purchase Necessary (NPN) route for entrants from Northern Ireland (only): Entrants from Northern Ireland can also enter this promotion without purchase. To enter without purchase, please send your full name, full postal address (including postcode) in Northern Ireland, your Date of Birth (entrants must be 18 years or over) and your mobile number to Doom Bar Campervan Adventures NPN (7312), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR to arrive by the closing date. Upon receipt of a valid NPN request, an entry will be made on the entrant’s behalf and given a fair and equal chance of winning. One entry per envelope, per person, per day, and a maximum of 3 per person over the duration of the promotion.
NPN entries received on or before 31st July 2022 will be entered into the Text to Win promotion for the chance to win 1 of 1000s of outdoor prizes. Winners only will be notified.
NPN entries received between 1st August 2022 and 31st August will be entered into the Final Draw for the chance to win 1 of 5 Doom Bar Amber Ale 10x440ml packs. Winners only will be notified.
All details must be written clearly, the promoter cannot be held responsible for non-distribution of prizes where information received is, in the promoter’s opinion, unclear, incomplete or inaccurate in any respect. Postage stamp will be required, Promoter not liable for any postage costs incurred.
(11) The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(12) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
(13) The Promoter’s third-party agent “Field Day” will manage all prize claims. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims and receipts that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay, postal strike, postal issue, telephone issue or other reason whatsoever.
(14) If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any participant or third party of cheating, deception, or fraudulent conduct of any kind the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any participant or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
(15) To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or claiming a prize.
(16) The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of third parties associated with a prize and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
(17) If it becomes apparent that a participant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s claim will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
(18) The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
(19) Prize winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as reasonably required by the Promoter.
(21) The surnames and counties of the prize winners will be available by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Doom Bar Campervan Adventures Winners List (7312), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR for 28 days after the Closing Date.
(22) With the exception of death or personal injury arising out of the Promoter’s negligence or the negligence of its associated companies, its agents, its employees, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law, all liability whatsoever on the part of the Promoter or its associated companies, its agents, its employees for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential, suffered by the participant howsoever arising in connection with the promotion are excluded.
(23) These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
(24) The Promoter does not encourage excessive consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
(25) The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.