THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ONLY FOR USE BY PEOPLE WHO ARE 18 OR OVER
BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 OR DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY
1. About us
This website is provided by Sharps Brewery Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 04729760. Our VAT number is 821390255. If you need any information or have a complaint about this website or any of our services please contact us by one of the following methods:
Mail (registered office)
Sharp's Brewery Ltd
Pityme Industrial Estate
Please note that we currently only deliver within mainland United Kingdom.
We require that you are at least 18 years old and can provide proof of the same upon request.
Order processing and delivery
Orders processed and dispatched within 7 working days unless otherwise requested. Delivery will be made to the address specified by you when you placed your order. Please indicate your preferred delivery date when you order, and we will do our best to fulfil this, although we cannot guarantee the date.
Orders will be sent via courier. A person over the age of 18 must be available to sign for the goods.
In all cases we will inform you by email when the goods have been dispatched. If you have not received your order within 7 days of receiving this email please contact our Brewery Shop team at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Returns & Refunds
Cancelling your order
You may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch by calling our Brewery Shop team on 01208 864885 Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.00pm. We will confirm your order cancellation by email. Please note that calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
If you wish to cancel your order after it has been dispatched, you will need to return the goods to us.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return part or all of your order for refund at any time up to 7 working days after the day of delivery, provided it is unused and in its original condition.
Email us at email@example.com
Please quote your name, order reference and which product you wish to return. This will allow us to issue you a Returns Number so that when your goods arrive, we can arrange for a refund. You do not have to give any reasons for cancellation, however, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to you and other customers in the future. If you decide to cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. The returned item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
Please return goods to:
Web Shop Returns
Sharp's Brewery Ltd
If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights - for example, if the goods are faulty or misrepresented.
Faulty or Damaged Items
If there is a problem with the goods, please email our Brewery Shop team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, your name, address and telephone number, together with details of the product and the problem. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights and advise on how to proceed.
5. User Generated Content
You agree to post content on this Site in compliance with these terms and conditions. Upon posting content on this Site, you grant Molson Coors and its successors and assigns a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license under your copyright to use, adapt, publish, distribute, translate, reproduce and create works derived from or based upon such material in any and all media, without any duty to account to you. In addition, you irrevocably waive all of your moral rights as author in respect of such information, however arising. You shall not post content that includes or contains: (1) non-public information about companies without the proper authorization to do so; (2) false information about yourself or others; or (3) a virus, trojan horse, worm, or other harmful or disruptive component.
6. Content Guidelines
You agree that the content you post, submit, store, transmit, download, upload or distribute on this Site:
Is NOT threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or legally objectionable;
Does NOT constitute, encourage or condone:
a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
any form of violence, hatred or harassment;
any form of discrimination on any ground covered by human rights legislation, such as religion, race, colour, sexual orientation, disability, etc.;
Does NOT contravene any applicable law, regulation, policy, guidelines or industry standard, as determined by Molson Coors;
Does NOT communicate, depict or encourage:
Immoderate or irresponsible consumption of alcohol;
Consumption of alcohol by individuals who appear to be under legal drinking age;
An association between consumption of alcohol and any skilled or dangerous activity;
Consumption of alcohol in general;
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME. THE NEW VERSION WILL BE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE AND WILL TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING
IF YOU USE THE WEBSITE AFTER THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS HAVE COME INTO EFFECT, YOU WILL BE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
From time to time, this website may include competitions for which additional terms, which form part of these terms and conditions, apply.
Sharp's Offshore Andrew Cotton Surf Fit Camp - Carve and Surf Girl Magazines
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, its group companies, Sharp’s Brewery Ltd (“Sharp’s”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw. Proof of age will be required.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered.
3. Entries must be submitted via the competition entry points on the Carve website here: CLICK HERE and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. One overall winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date and 10 runners up will be drawn at random also. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a sae to Sharp’s Brewery, Pityme Industrial Estate, Rock, Cornwall, PL27 6NU within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. The entry period opens on 22/03/18 and all entries must be received by 12.00hrs GMT on Wednesday 28/03/18.
6. The main winner and the 10-runner’s up will be contacted by Carve Magazine by telephone and/or email (depending on what details the entrant provided on entry) within 72 hours of the draw. The draw will take place after 12pm GMT on 28/03/18. Should Carve Magazine be unable to contact the winners or the winners do not respond to their win notification by 01/04/18 the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to alternative winners, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, no alternative prize will be offered.
8. The overall winner (who will be the first person selected during the prize draw) will win a holiday for one person on the Andrew Cotton Surf Fit Camp in Nazare, Portugal, from the 28th April – 5th May 2018. These dates cannot be changed. The week will include: Full physical assessment (to individually target level of support), daily yoga, surfing sessions, paddle practice in the ocean, swim training, breath training, gym sessions (both indoor and outdoor), aerobic workout on the famous Nazare cliff stairway, presentation on mindset and psychology of surfing bigger waves, an introduction to hypoxic training (improving performance and adapting to low oxygen), strength conditioning, ocean awareness, lighthouse tour, Red Bull warehouse tour and meditation. The retreat is fully catered with delicious local food which is monitored by our nutritionist to keep the winner in optimum health for the week. The accommodation is a single room on a full board basis (limited to 3 meals per day). Drinks are not included in the package. No spending money will be provided. There is an on-site gym, yoga area, massage room, lounge and communal kitchen as well as an outside area perfect for relaxing with a Sharp’s Offshore Pilsner in the evening. The camp is located just a few minutes from the famous Praia do Norte in Nazare and Surf Fit will provide transfers to and from the beach where they train and surf. The winner will also get the full ‘Nazare Experience’ with tours of the Lighthouse and big wave surfing museum as well as the warehouse where all of the surfers keep and look after their equipment. The winner will get explore the beautiful town of Nazare and see where all of the big wave action happens which is so often visible in the global press. The winner will also receive a 4 week online Surf Fit course before the retreat and an online ocean confidence course designed by globally renowned waterman and big wave surfer Mark Visser after the retreat. Surf Fit have the right to amend the programme or delivery of activities at any point without warning. Surf Fit representatives will constantly monitor the group of retreat attendees and will amend or remove activities deemed not suitable at the time. Surf Fit shall endeavour to deliver the programme outlined or a very similar activities but shall maintain a degree of flexibility to target the group or individuals effectively. The prize also includes transfers from Lisbon Airport. Travel to Portugal will be arranged for the winner by Sharp’s Brewery and this will be economy return flights from a UK airport to Lisbon. The winner is responsible for their travel to and from the UK airport, and their personal travel insurance. The winner will also receive a Carve T-shirt (Sizes Available: uni-sex S-XL, subject to availability).
9. The 10x runners up selected will each receive a 12 x 330ml can pack of Sharp’s Offshore Pilsner and a Carve T shirt (Sizes Available uni-sex: S-XL, subject to availability). These will be posted on receipt of the runners up addresses. Runners up will be selected at random and notified by Friday 6th April 2018. Prizes will then be sent by recordered delivery by Friday 13th April 2018. Please note, they will need to be signed for.
10. The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Sharp’s Brewery.
12. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry. By entering and providing details, entrants agree for their email addresses and contact details provided to be passed to Sharp’s Brewery for administration of the prize only.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. The Promoter is responsible for the entire competition.13. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. Promoter: Carve magazine, Orca Publications Ltd, Lowin House, Tregolls Road, Truro, Cornwall, TR1 2NA. Company Number: 02934807.
Hospitality Action's Rugby Legend Dinner - Win 2x Tickets
16. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, its group companies, Sharp’s Brewery Ltd (“Sharp’s”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw. Proof of age will be required.
17. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered.
18. Entries must be submitted via the competition entry points on the Facebook promoted post and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
19. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. One overall winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
20. The entry period opens on 23/03/18 and all entries must be received by 12.00hrs GMT on Friday 30/03/18.
21. The main winner will be contacted by Sharp's Brewery by telephone and/or email (depending on what details the entrant provided on entry) within 6 hours of the draw. The draw will take place after 12pm GMT on 30/03/18. Should Sharp's Brewery be unable to contact the winners or the winners do not respond to their win notification by 9am 03/04/18 the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to alternative winners, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
22. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, no alternative prize will be offered.
23. The overall winner (who will be the first person selected during the prize draw) will win 2x tickets to Hospitality Action's Rugby Legend Dinner at Deer Park Country Hotel, Exeter, Devon.
24. The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
25. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Sharp’s Brewery.
26. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry. By entering and providing details, entrants agree for their email addresses and contact details provided to be passed to Sharp’s Brewery for administration of the prize only.
27. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly, the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
29. The Promoter is responsible for the entire competition. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Sharp’s Brewery Golden Ticket Prize Promotion December 2017 – Full Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the Sharp’s Brewery Golden Ticket Prize Promotion offered to you by us on our website and social media campaigns. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter:Sharp’s Brewery Limited, Pityme Industrial, Estate Rock, Wadebridge, Cornwall PL27 6NU whose registered company number is 04729760.
This promotion is open to residents in England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Proof of residence may be required. Proof of age will be required.
The promotion will run from 01/12/17 – 23:59 GMT on 31/12/2017 (the “Promotion Period”). Entries received after the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
How to Enter:
To enter visit the Sharp’s Brewery website at www.sharpsbrewery.co.uk and select any product available online for consumer purchase.
You must then proceed to checkout where you will need to enter the 10% discount code GOLDEN TICKET (“Code”) shown in the Promotional Material at “enter discount code” section of the checkout process. You can only use the Code once. You cannot use the Code and apply the discount in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion e.g. Once you have placed your order with us, the details you enter or have entered to set up your Sharp’s account will be automatically entered into the prize draw to win a Prize.
You cannot use the Code for any other purpose, other than as set out in these terms and conditions. You cannot transfer or exchange the discount for any purpose, amount, gift, items, money, vouchers or other form of compensation.
By using the Code you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Code.
Maximum of 1 (one) use of the Code per person and maximum of 1 (one) entry into the prize draw per person during the Promotion Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
The Code is available for use throughout the Promotion Period. At the end of the Promotion Period the discount will no longer be available.
The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete, damaged, corrupted or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
We reserve the right to refuse the discount to any person that does not satisfy these conditions of use.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any stage where we deem it necessary and/or there are circumstances outside our control which affects or could affect the proper operation of the promotion.
Where goods purchased using the Code are subsequently returned for a refund, any refund due will take into account the discount applied and an appropriate amount will be deducted from your refund. Your statutory rights are not affected.
The Brewery Prize: 6 x tickets for Sharp’s Brewery tour and tasting session
All eligible entries from across the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to win 1 (one) of 5 (five) Prizes. 5 (five) winners will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator which will take place after the Promotion Period. For full terms please see https://www.sharpsbrewery.co.uk/prizedrawterms. Winners must claim their prize pursuant to paragraph 20.
Each prize consists of 6 (six) tickets for adults 18+ only which include a tour lasting for one day (within Sharp’s Brewery opening times) of Sharp’s Brewery at Rock, Cornwall PL27 6NU and tutored tasting of up to 10 different beers of Sharp’s Brewery’s choice. No shorts, dresses or skirts should be worn during the tour and sensible footwear is required (no sandals, heels, flip flops). Please communicate any allergy or intolerance ahead of your trip – we cannot be held responsible if you do not disclose an allergy or intolerance to us. We recommend not driving after participating in the tutored tasting. There are 5 prizes available (30 tickets in total).
Prize does not include any travel or accommodation. Prize excludes all other costs and arrangements not expressly stated above. For the avoidance of doubt any other additional charges and expenses incurred including attractions, facilities, activities, expenses not expressly stated above are payable solely by the winner and their guests. We will not be held liable where such charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made. We will accept no responsibility where you are unable to pay in full any such charges and/or expenses.
Each prize is also subject to the Sharp’s Brewery Health & Safety Rules and Regulations and any other instructions given by Sharp’s Brewery. The winner will be responsible for their own behaviour and the behaviour of their guests during the tour and tasting sessions. Failure to comply with these terms may result in the prize being withdrawn by Sharp’s Brewery.
Each prize must be taken between 1 January 2018 until 30 November 2018. The tour and tasting sessions will only run from Monday – Friday throughout 2018. Please book in advance by calling Sharp’s Brewery on 01208 864 885 to avoid disappointment.
The winner will be notified by direct email or telephone, subject to the detail provided at \checkout on Sharp’s website, by 31st January 2018. The winner will be asked to confirm their details and provide proof of identity and age where necessary. If the prize winner does not respond to the notification of their win within 21 (twenty-one) days of the initial notification, this will result in their prize being forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected based on a reserve chosen at the time of the original selection and under the same terms and conditions of the original selection. The new winner will be notified by the method of contact entered on Sharp’s website, within 7 (seven) working days.
The prize as a whole or in part is not transferable. No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
The winner agrees to take part in unpaid publicity in connection with this promotion and redemption of the prize, as may be required by the Promoter. If you do not want your photo or any personal detail to be used by us then please advise the members of staff accordingly.
Social media platforms used by Sharp’s, for example Facebook and Twitter, are not associated with and do not endorse, sponsor or administer this promotion or the Promoter’s Products. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter only. The Promoter is the only part responsible for any element of this promotion.
The names and counties of the prize winners will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to: Marketing Team for a period of three months after January 2018. Entries to this address will not be accepted.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 (fourteen) days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. This includes if it becomes apparent that an entrant is using or has used a computer to circumvent these conditions that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, liabilities, injury, disappointment (including loss of profits, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect, consequential) or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or redemption of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
The Promoter does not take responsibility for, recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractual or other obligations of 3rd parties associated with the prizes and shall not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
The Promoter will collect personal information from entrants for the purposes of administering this promotion and will share the personal information with its marketing agency and prize provider who will be supporting the Promoter with the promotion. This includes contacting the winners via telephone or email and publicising information about the prize winner by post. By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the collection and use of their data in this manner.
If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amount of alcohol.