At the mouth of the Camel Estuary in Rock, lies the treacherous Doom Bar sandbank, the inspiration for this moreish amber ale.
The sandbank is revered as a formidable nautical challenge that should be approached with respect and navigated with skill.
Doom Bar is a perfectly balanced beer combining subtle yet complex flavours. This creates an amber ale which is both satisfying and deliciously moreish.
AROMA: Spicy resinous hop, sweet roasted malts.
TASTE: Balanced, succulent dried fruit, lightly roasted malt.
FINISH: Moreish, subtle bitterness.
FOOD PAIRING: Great with battered seafood like calamari, grilled white fish or pork. Also awesome with Sunday roasts.
AVAILABLE: In cask (4.0% abv) and bottle (4.3% abv).
- Brussels Beer Challenge - Pale & Amber Ale - Bitter Bronze 2013
- Brussels Beer Challenge Bronze 2015
- Food Reader Awards Best Drink 2014
- Inapub People's Choice Award - Favourite Cask Ale Gold 2017
- Inapub People's Choice Award - Favourite Craft Beer Silver 2017
- International Beer Challenge Bronze (Design and Packaging) 2014
- People's Choice Award - Favourite Cask Ale Gold 2016
- Publican’s Choice Award National Cask Ale brand 2013
- Taste of the West Award Bronze 2013
- Taste of the West Award Silver 2014