270g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp caster sugar
260ml sharps Doom Bar
2 large eggs (separated)
1. Whip your egg whites until they hold themselves in soft peaks.
2. Put the dry ingredients (flour sugar salt baking powder) into a mixing bowl.
3. Stir in the egg yolks, then whisk in the Doom Bar to make a bubbly batter.
4. Carefully fold in the whipped egg whites which will give your pancakes a nice fluffy rise.
5. Warm a non-stick pan with butter and when the butter starts to bubble, ladle in a generous portion of batter.
6. When it holds itself and the bottom is cooked, flip it over and cook for two more minutes.
7. Make a nice stack then serve with your topping of choice. Enjoy.