Full Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The competition is open to all residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone deemed to be professionally involved with or connected to the Promotion are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
- Internet access and a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account are required for entry. Purchase necessary for residents of GB, Northern Ireland residents see clause 4 for No Purchase Necessary route. Retain your original itemised till receipt showing purchase of a promotional product and pre-dating the time of your entry or proof of NPN entry request for NI residents as this will be required to claim.
- No purchase necessary for Northern Ireland residents only. For an equal chance to win the prize, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope along with your name, postal address in NI and mobile number to Doom Bar Promotion, Floor 5, 230 City Road, EC1V 2TT to arrive by the Closing Date. Late entries will be disqualified. One entry per envelope, per person, per day, and a maximum of three over the duration of the promotion. The Promoter will not accept any NPN entry requests after 09/04/2021. Illegible entries will be disregarded. On receipt of an NPN request, a recipe card will be provided for you to use to create your meal. Upon receipt of the recipe card, follow the instructions in clause 5.
- To enter the competition pickup a recipe card from the tear off barker located in any participating Tesco store. Make your own version of the dish by adding your own twist and upload a photo of your completed dish to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram along with the hashtag #impressthechef or tagging @sharpsbrewery to be entered into the competition.
- Entries are limited to one per person by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account. Only your first entry will be counted. Images may only be used once. In the event of duplicate images, only the first entry will be counted, all subsequent entries will be disqualified. The competition opens for entries at 00:01 on 5th March 2021 and closes for entries at 23:59 on 9th April 2021. Entries received outside of the above times will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion.
- All valid entries received by the closing date will be judged by celebrity chef Zack Hawke and celebrity Beer Sommelier Ed Hughes under the supervision of an independent judge on the creativity and presentation of the dish. Their professional opinion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be notified by direct message on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (whichever method was used for entry) by 30th April 2021. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure their Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account is set to ‘Public’ in order to allow relevant details to be extracted for entry into the promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any failure to extract details from accounts which haven’t been set up as required.
- The Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the Instagram or Twitter or Facebook handle (as applicable) used to post the photo and enter the competition. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the Instagram or Twitter or Facebook handle by Facebook, Inc./Instagram or Twitter, Inc. (as applicable).If the winner does not respond to the notification within 7 days of first contact providing their full name, postal address, date of birth and contact number the prize will be forfeited and no alternative will be offered.
- There are 6 prizes available to be won. Each prize includes:
- 1 night stay for two people at a 4* hotel in Padstow on a bed and breakfast basis, £250 travel expenses and attendance at the Rick Stein Cookery School where you will receive a cookery demonstration, then cook your own meal under the tutelage of celebrity chef Zack Hawke . The prize excludes meals and drinks (except where stated above), excursions, attractions, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize. Winners must be available to attend the Cook Your Own Dinner Evening on 16th October 2021.
- If, for reasons outside the control of the Promoter, the trip cannot take place on the proposed date or the proposed location an alternative date and/or location will be designated. The Promoter will have no liability or responsibility if the winner or their companion cannot attend on the revised dates or to the revised location. Prizes are limited to one per household.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so. This includes, as an example, the current COVID-19 outbreak, which may lead to a prize needing to be changed or rearranged.
- The entrant agrees to and understands that the images and their post (including their Facebook, Twitter or Instagram name) will be made available to the public, including without limitation, posting on the internet. Whether or not images are published on the internet, the Promoter does not covenant or guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any images and posts.
- Each image must be an original creation of the submitting entrant, which is under no restriction, of whatsoever nature, that will prevent the Promoter’s use of the image. Each image must be free of any and all liens, encumbrances and claims of third parties. The entrant acknowledges, agrees and warrants that nothing in the image infringes on any copyrights, confidential information, trade secrets or trademarks belonging to any person or entity other than the entrant unless with a suitable license, clearance or permission agreement (proof of which is required upon submission). The entrant also agrees that nothing in the image violates any person’s rights of privacy or publicity and that all necessary permissions have been secured including releases from all persons appearing in the image. The entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Promoter and its officers, directors, employees, and affiliated organisations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, liabilities and causes of action of whatsoever nature that are based upon or arise out of any breach by the entrant of these terms and conditions or the warranties and representations made by the entrant in this paragraph. Modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s pre-existing work does not qualify as the original creation of the entrant.
- By submitting the image, the entrant agrees, in consideration for entry into the promotion, to grant to the Promoter all intellectual property rights in the image and each of its constituent parts, which rights include, without limitation, the right to edit, publish, make available to the public and/or reproduce the image through any media available at any time during, or after, the promotion period on any related websites, in any promotional materials, whether related or unrelated to the promotion, and at any other location, whether physical or online, that the Promoter, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate and necessary for the operation and promotion of this promotion. In addition, the entrant warrants that any so called “moral rights” in the image have been waived and the entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may use any ideas from any image or other submitted materials, whether or not the entrant has been awarded a Prize in connection with any such image or other materials.
- The entrant is responsible for securing necessary permissions, talent and location releases, and licenses for any visual material contained in the image. The Promoter is not responsible for any expenses incurred in the production and delivery of the image. Any person or third party featuring in the image submitted must appear to be 25 years old or over.
- Entries will be rejected/deleted and will not be deemed valid entries for the purposes of this promotion if, in the opinion of the Promoter; they contain any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner; include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.); defame, misrepresent, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners); promote any political agenda; contain or depicts someone smoking or intoxicated; violate or infringes another’s rights, including without limitation, privacy or intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright infringement); contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; contain any unacceptable clothing or adornments, or displays any commercial/corporate advertising other than that of the Promoter (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, trademarks, slogans, political, personal and religious statements); contain indecent or unsafe behaviour or situations, profanities or obscenities, including but not limited to nudity, or pornography, or is otherwise inappropriate, indecent, immoral, profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, slanderous or libellous; condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour; reference persons or organisations without their written permission; disparage any persons or organisations; include threats to any person, place, business or group; are unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any applicable laws and/ or regulations; represent a danger to health and safety or causes fear or distress; or are otherwise offensive or in bad taste.
- Failure of any image to comply with the above, as determined by the Promoter, in its sole discretion, may result in disqualification of the entrant without notice. Without limitation, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any image that, in its sole opinion, refers, depicts or in any way reflects negatively upon the Promoter, the promotion or any other person or entity, does not comply with these Official Rules or the spirit of the promotion, or if the Promoter receives notification about any potential infringements or breaches of law or any other reason set forth herein. Entries must be suitable for presentation in a public forum, in sole determination of the Promoter.
- The Promotion and the Promoter's Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering into the Promotion, entrants release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from all and any claims and liabilities which might arise in relation to the Promotion. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for communications associated with this promotion in accordance with paragraph 20 or for further communication if you have specifically opted into receive this.
The winners’ details (surnames and counties only) will be available for a period of 3 months following the closing date of the promotion by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Doom Bar Promotion Winners, Floor 5, 230 City Road, EC1V 2TT.
Entrants to the Promotion can, at any time (including at or before the time of entry), object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with paragraph 15 by emailing email@example.com. However, the Promoter shall provide the information set out in paragraph 20 upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate (temporarily or permanently) these terms and conditions or the Promotion with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so due to any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity).
Entries that contain any offensive or inappropriate content will be deleted and disqualified at the Promoter's discretion.
No correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final.
The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason or difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Promotion and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
The Promoter is not responsible for computer or network problems, problems with servers, other programming, electronic or technological failures/errors/malfunctions of any kind (including but not limited to filtering by or operation of the functionality of Facebook or Twitter or Instagram) or the failure to receive any posts or inability to contact the potential prize winner for any reason whatsoever.
While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the Promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the Promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the Promotion or which are caused by a third party.
This Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Promotion.
Promoter: Molson Coors, DE14 1JZ. Please do not send applications to this address.